Been dreaming of living in the country on your own acreage? Then one of these 6 properties with a move-in ready house might be the one.
1. In Brashear, Texas on 49 Acres w/House & Several Updates, Barns w/Stalls, Corral, & Pond. Ranch home with acreage, what a great opportunity to explore your next adventure. Enjoy privacy without being secluded in this 3BR, 2.5BA ranch home with plenty of space.
- Fiber Optic Internet
- 70 x 40 Barn w/electric & Water
- 4 Stalls, Loading Chute, & Corral
- Field fencing & Pipe Fencing
- Luxury vinyl plank (2022) flooring throughout house
- Newer Updates: Roof in 2019 & Central Heat/Air in 2021
- Full House Generator (Generac) in 2022
- AG-EXEMPT Acres
- New Water Heaters 2021
- 5 Ponds
A charming home with recent upgrades of the roof (2019), HVAC (2021), water heaters (2) (2021) and luxury vinyl plank flooring (2022) throughout the home. Stay cozy around a wood burning stove in the vaulted living room. A Generac home generator (2022). Fiber optic, work from home.
Step out on the covered back porch overlooking 47 AG exempt acres with barn, outbuildings, 5 ponds, hay meadows plus fenced and cross fenced for large and small livestock. A 70 x 40 barn has 4 stalls on the south side and bird pens on the north side. Double barn doors at east and west ends provide easy access for animals and equipment. Electric and water in barn.
Back 10 acres semi-wooded. hay meadows, cross-fenced pastures with scattered trees. Piped fence cattle pens and chute can also be used for other livestock. Ponds include 3 deep pools & 2 shallow ones. Mature trees provide shade for animals or livestock. Lots of County Road frontage on 2 sides with approx total of 2,665 feet. A great place to call home!
Call or text Janet Martin for more info, 903-243-0184. Or go to the link, here.
2. Nice 20 Acres w/Completely Updated Brick Home, Pond, Near Commerce, Texas & Texas A&M. Take a look at this updated brick house on a useable and cleared 20 acres, plus a bountiful garden, all ready for you. Bonus—Ag exemption is already in place for lower taxes.
- Updated Kitchen granite countertops, large breakfast bar, recessed lights
- Open floor plan
- New items: Roof, HVAC, Insulation, Septic, Plumbing, & Electrical
- 20 Acres w/more acreage available
- Garden Area
Brick home is completely renovated with class and quality workmanship inside and out. Enjoy the beautiful kitchen featuring an open floor plan perfect for family and entertaining.
Property includes new items such as roof, HVAC, insulation, septic, plumbing and electrical. Large utility room with closets could be turned into a bedroom.
Garden is ready for fall crop with mature trees providing shade. Imagine sitting by the picturesque pond. Plenty of land to run a few cows or continue making hay. More acreage is available with this move-in ready farm near Commerce, only 70 miles from Dallas!
3. Possibilities abound in this Partially Wooded 64-acres w/Newer House, Pond, & Barn in Sulphur Springs, Texas.The 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home, built down long driveway off Interstate 30, is surrounded by trees—perfect for privacy.
- House built in 2020
- Crisp white kitchen cabinets w/granite countertops, eat-in dining w/patio access
- Spacious back porch
- Oversize bonus room upstairs could be 4th bedroom
- 2 Ponds
- 4-Stall Horse barn
- Can be subdivided with house on 22 Acres or on 6 Acres
This tract with Interstate 30 frontage and only 1 mile from loop 301 could go commercial, be used for development, or remain a beautiful single-family ranch. Scattered Oak trees, a rolling terrain, and future lake spots are just some of the desirable qualities of this property.
A custom modern house is tucked behind the trees. An oversized office could make use as a 4th bedroom or game room.
Inside the kitchen, you’ll find crisp-white cabinets with granite countertops and an eat-in dining area with a patio door to access the spacious back porch.
Home also features stained concrete floors throughout, granite countertops, custom backsplash, recessed lighting, and a hidden gun safe. In the primary bathroom, you’ll find (his & her) walk-in closets, a separate shower, dual sinks, and a large tub.
The acreage has 4 stall horse barn, separate pastures, riding arena, 2 ponds. This is a great place to live and run a business or ranch with Interstate frontage only minutes from downtown’s thriving Celebration Plaza. Private and yet close to town with possibilities for home and business!
Call or text Tom Hendricks for more info at 903-438-6925.
4. Nicely Updated House w/Views of Private Lake, 46 Acres, Workshop w/Upstairs Guest Area, High-Speed Internet in Brashear, Texas. Move to the country in this newly finished, modern farmhouse. House sits back from the rural County Road down a long driveway, surrounded by neighboring farms, & is in the Sulphur Springs ISD.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Large kitchen w/granite countertops & Stainless steel Appliances
- Elegant Vinyl Plank flooring
- 74 Miles from Dallas.
- Located at end of long driveway
- Sulphur Springs ISD
- Private Lake
- Open pastures
- Workshop w/electricity & guest area upstairs
- HIGH-SPEED INTERNET (fiber optic)
Easy-to-clean luxury vinyl plank flooring gives off elegant vibes. The large kitchen boasts granite countertops, modern open shelving, stainless steel appliances & space for family cooking.The outside workshop comes with electricity & 2nd story bonus room that could be used as a game room or guest space. Open pastures allow you to enjoy sweeping vistas of the rolling countryside with scattered trees throughout. Work from home with HIGH-SPEED INTERNET (Fiber Optics) while sitting on the large back porch overlooking a private lake. This is the perfect place to watch sunsets & wildlife as you stake your claim on this peaceful tract near town amenities!
Call or text Tonya Bradford for more info at 903-439-7727.
5. Beautiful & Wooded 74 Acres of Rolling Hills in Wood County w/Pond, Privacy, & Adorable Home. A quiet get-away located at the edge of the Piney Woods! Extra clean well maintained home among the rolling East Texas with its peaceful surroundings.
- Upgraded vinyl flooring (Earth Works)
- Screened-in back porch
- 2 Car Garage w/storage
- Open family room w/stone fireplace
- Storage Shed w/loft & Electricity
- RV parking
Home has new Earth Works vinyl flooring, an extra large 48′ front porch that is great for sitting in a rocking chair, screened-in back porch, a metal roof, gutters, 2 car garage with storage, pond to enjoy, storage shed with loft and electricity.
Inside is a large open family room with a stone fireplace (wood or gas), custom-made Ash cabinets, and trim. The primary bedroom has a large bathroom with walk-in closet. The opposite end of the house is dual bedrooms (large closets) with Jack and Jill bath. The enclosed sunroom offers work-at-home office space. Home is plumbed for electric or gas appliances.
The property has great elevation changes located behind the home on the scenic rolling acres. This would be a great everyday home or a dream come true for that getaway spot. Rolling hills with beautiful pine trees, open meadows, and small barn make a perfect retreat!
Call or text Tom Hendricks of more info, 903-438-6925.
6. Working Cattle Ranch on 75 Acres Comes w/2 Barns, Ponds, Recently Updated House w/Panoramic Hilltop Views in Sulphur Springs, Texas. Bring your cattle, horses, or livestock to this fenced 75 acres! From the hilltop vantage, picture yourself sitting on a 70′ front porch or the covered patio of this completely updated EIFS stucco home, overlooking grassy meadows & stocked ponds.
- 30×24 Workshop w/concrete, electric, & water
- EIFS Stucco home
- Large totally updated kitchen, storage & breakfast bar
- Improved pastures for cattle or livestock
- NEW Granite throughout home
- NEW Custom Ceramic tile throughout
- New Custom tile walk in showers
- NEW recessed lighting
- Oversized 24×32 attached garage w/new paint & lighting
- Stocked ponds
Improved pastures consist of Rye, Bermuda, clover, and coastal for hay production or livestock. Property is fenced & cross-fenced. There is a barn, nice set of working corrals & 30×24 shop with concrete, electric & water.
NEW Updates include granite through-out home, interior completely painted, both baths totally remodeled with new custom tiled large walk-in showers, toilets, mirrors and lighting, new beautiful ceramic tile flooring through out, all cabinets painted and new hardware, recessed lighting and much more.
A wood-burning fireplace in a huge family room for entertaining. Large kitchen includes lots of countertop space, cabinets & breakfast bar. New sink in utility. A move-in ready ranch for livestock and hay production!
Call or text Tom Hendricks of more info, 903-438-6925.