Discover why people love Hopkins County with these properties in quiet country settings.
- Home features open floor plan with granite countertops in large kitchen, island, breakfast bar, & a custom hood vent.
- From the living area, you’ll find built-in cabinets next to the gas, stone fireplace.
- Rich laminate floors flow seamlessly through living & dining. Spacious laundry-mud rm with built-ins.
- Bathrooms come with custom showers, granite countertops one with double vanity, built-in shelving, & tile floors.
- Listen to the birds chirp while relaxing under the covered porches or from the shady backyard oasis on the stone patio, stone bench, or around the fire pit.
- The 2400 sq.ft. of shop gives you space for hobbies or guests.
- Fencing for small animals, horses, goats, or etc.
- Enjoy the natural surroundings of towering pines, oaks, & fruit trees, with room for a garden.
- Other updates: 2yr old roof, new septic, 2yr old HVAC. Beautiful touches throughout!
Call Tom Hendricks for more info at 903-438-6925.
Gorgeous rolling 147 acres in the Nelta Community north of Sulphur Springs on the corner of CR3506 and CR3573.
- Acreage contains 6 ponds and potential for a LARGE private lake site. Lots of mature oaks provide shade throughout.
- Already in place, fencing and cross-fencing gives you a place that is move-in ready for cattle or livestock.
- A few remote areas provide good locations for hunting. Mineral estate does not convey.
- Seller will sub-divide into smaller parcels. One of the harder-to-find larger tracts in Hopkins County!
- Buyer to determine availability of utilities if subdivided. One water meter is installed, power at road on some parts of the property.
- Serene and quiet setting!