Hopkins County High School Leadership Winter 2022
The Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce has been happy to welcome Hopkins County High School Leadership over the course of the year. On February 23, students participated in a day themed around “Justice, Order and Politics.” It featured the following speakers:
- County fire marshal Andy Endsley
- Court-At-Law Judge Clay Harrison
- County Judge Robert Newsom
- 8th Judicial Court Judge Eddie Northcutt
- District Attorney Will Ramsay
- Police Chief Jason Ricketson
- Justices of the Peace Judge BJ Teer and Brad Cummings
- Sheriff Lewis Tatum
Bob Evans donated breakfast to the kids, while Fire Station 20 prepared it. HCSO donated and shared lunch with the students.
Students also met on January 19 to discuss “Serving and Service.” Speakers included:
- Yorri Massey
- Lonnie Fox
- Dr. Judy Yi Sun of UT-Tyler
- Brandy Boles and Haley Papes
- Jeff Graves, pastor of First Baptist Church
- Chuck King
High school leadership will conclude on April 13 with a visit to Top Golf and Legacy Hall.
By Taylor Nye. Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce contributed to this report.