- 1st Place- Tina Cox with Sunny Springs Nursing and Rehab
- 2nd Place- Doyle and Helen Starrett
- 3rd Place- Brittany Iltis with Embark Care
- Vender Wright
- Judith Beck with Wesley House
- Leslie Deann Forshee with Heritage Home Health and Hospice
- Barbara Darity
- Enola Gay Mathews, KSST
- Tommy Anderson, BT Medical
- Bill Holden, BT Medical
- Jennifer Scroggins, Alliance United Hospice Care
- Charlotte Baxter, Carriage House Manor and Cottages
The Sulphur Springs Senior Activity Center will hold their annual Chili Cook Off on Friday, December 10 at noon.
Coordinator Karon Weatherman currently has five cooks signed up to compete, and would like more for a robust competition.
“If you would like to enter the Cook Off, please let me know,” Weatherman said.
The is cook off is open to everyone, not just seniors. Cooks are required to make one crock pot worth of chili.
Five judges will award prizes for first through fourth places, and all are welcome to enjoy the chili. The top prize garners a trophy, certificate, and prize provided by Carriage House Manor.
“Whether you want to cook and compete or just come down and eat, it’s bound to be a whole lot of fun,” the senior center said.
For more information call 903-885-1661 or email email@example.com.