- A benefit account for the Olvera family has been opened at City National Bank. This account is under the name Emma Alcorn & Lindsay Dean. Any of the wonderful tellers or new account representatives can assist you if you would like to make a deposit at any CNB branch.
- Venmo and PayPal accounts are tied to the benefit account at CNB. [Note: as a news source, Front Porch News cannot give out direct financial links. If you would like this account information, contact 903-885-7523 and ask for Emma Alcorn]
- Yard signs to support the family are available to purchase at The Spot Nutrición (1335 S Broadway, Sulphur Springs) or Foxworth (620 W Broadway, Winnsboro). A Meal Train has been organized to deliver meals to Arturo and Carolina’s home, and donations have reached over $5000.
- Classmates at Saltillo ISD are holding a bake sale. If you are a business owner and would be willing to allow the kids to set up at your shop, contact 903-885-7523 and ask for Emma Alcorn.
- A t-shirt design is being finalized by Leslie Littrell. The shirts will be $16 each and all proceeds will go to the family. More information to follow.
School support– The following schools or campuses showed support by wearing hats/ caps/ blue & yellow and raised over $635 for the Olvera family:
- Como-Pickton CISD
- Sulphur Bluff ISD
- North Hopkins ISD
- Sulphur Springs Elementary
- Sulphur Springs Middle School
- Travis Primary
- Bowie Primary
- Rowena Johnson Primary
- Barbara Bush Primary
Emma Alcorn and staff at above mentioned schools contributed to this report.