Do you have any prescription medications that you don’t use or no longer need? Hopkins County Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office & Hopkins County Sheriff’s Posse – are hosting a drug take-back event in conjunction with The Drug Enforcement Agency.
When: Saturday, Oct. 23 from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Where: District Court Parking Lot, 282 Rosemont St.
The public can drop off any potentially dangerous prescription medications.
HCSO WILL be collecting:
- Other solid forms of prescription drugs
- Vaping devices without lithium batteries
- Vaping cartridges without lithium batteries
HCSO WILL NOT be collecting:
- Liquids (including intravenous solutions)
- Syringes and other sharps
- Illegal drugs
County law enforcement thanks you for your participation!