Do You Need a COVID test, but are unable to get in to see your provider for testing or an appointment?
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Primary Care in Sulphur Springs is now scheduling patients who are unable to schedule an office or urgent care visit for Covid testing.
These appointments must be scheduled by calling 903-885-3181, then press option 0.
We will open the schedule daily by 8:30 a.m. depending on staffing availability for the Covid drive through.
Current tentative available times from testing are Monday through Friday from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm.
Patients will be instructed to come to the parking lot of 100 Church Street at their scheduled appointment time and remain in their vehicle. Someone will be out shortly to check them in and begin the appointment.
Patients will be required to sign up for MyChart.
Results of Covid testing will be available to patients via MyChart.
FREE Mammogram Screenings
Are you an Uninsured Female over 40?
The Hopkins County Healthcare Foundation wants to help you! The Foundation is offering FREE Mammogram Screenings to uninsured women over 40. Appointments will be Saturday,
October 9th from 8:30am to 4:30pm at the Ruth & Jack Gillis Women’s Center, within CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital. Please call 903.439.4040 to schedule your appointment*.
*This is limited to the first 40 women.
Volunteer Chaplains Needed
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs is expanding their Volunteer Chaplaincy Program. If you are a licensed or ordained minister and willing to be on-call one day per week or even one day per month, we would appreciate your involvement in praying for our patients and their families.
If you are involved in lay leadership at your church and would be interested in praying with those in need in our community, you are welcome to apply to our Chaplaincy Program as well. All applications will be completed, reviewed, and approved prior to participation.
For more information, please contact Sherry Moore at 903-439-4062 or email@example.com
COVID Vaccine Clinics
With a spike in COVID-19 cases in Hopkins County, please expect “longer than usual” wait times in the Emergency Department. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to provide high quality care in a timely manner. Thank you in advance for allowing us to provide for your healthcare needs, while extending grace to our staff.
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs will host a COVID Vaccine Clinic every Friday morning from 9am to 12pm in the main lobby of the hospital until further notice. The available vaccines include Moderna (2-doses, ages 18 and older), Pfizer (2-doses, ages 12 and older) and Johnson & Johnson* (1-dose, ages 18 and older). Appointments not required, but parent/guardian must accompany anyone 17 and younger.
*Please note: September 17, 2021 will be the last date the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be available at this location.
Effective immediately, boosters are available for the immunocompromised. Effective September 20, 2021, boosters will be available for all vaccinated and is 8-months post-last dose.
Missing COVID card?
Don’t worry – We manage your medical records if you had your vaccine administered at a CHRISTUS location. You may log in to your “MyChart” account to access the record. If you don’t have a MyChart account, you can call 903.885.3181 to get that setup. You will need a working email address. Or, you may contact:
Health Information Management is currently closed to the public. If you need medical records, please use one of the following options:
MyChart – using your MyChart login, please send a message to Medical Records with the information you need and where you would like the records sent.
· Please call 903-439-4045 to speak to staff members who can send your records to care providers for you. If you need the records for yourself, please request an authorization form, complete and return, along with a copy of your identification, to our office via fax or email. The fax number is 903.439.4704.
We are available by phone Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Visitors must acquire masks themselves prior to entering our facility; cloth masks are acceptable. Masks must cover both the nose and the mouth. Visitors must remain masked during their time in the hospital.
- Emergency Department entrance open 24/7
- Main Entrance open 5am to 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Gift Shop open
- Visiting hours are 7am to 9pm
Types of Visitors:
- COVID receiving aerosol treatments: via tele-visitation only;
- COVID not receiving aerosol treatments: 1 Essential support person for the duration of hospital stay – Essential support person will be given a visible wrist band for identification purposes;
- ICU/ER: 1 Essential support person only;
- All other patients may have 1 Essential support person and 1 visitor (up to 2 persons in room at a time)
Hours of Operation
The CHRISTUS Urgent Care Hours of Operation is as follows:
- In-Person Care Hours: Monday, 9-5; Tuesday, Closed; Wednesday-Saturday, 9-5; Sunday, Closed
- Virtual Visit Hours: Monday-Friday, 8-5
- To schedule a virtual visit, please visit urgentcare.christushealth.org, then select your location and click “Virtual Visit”
- The Urgent Care is located at 1339 S. Broadway, and the phone number to call is 903-951-1001.
Hospital Bed Availability
Bed count – 402 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
Bed count – 8 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – South Tyler
Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
Bed Count – 96 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
Bed count – 94 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital
Bed count – 96 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart – Tyler
Bed count – 51 – Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital
By Holly Ragan