The Arts & Crafts Show, hosted by Hopkins County AgriLife, is for people to sell handmade items. Vendors don’t have to be from Hopkins County. It is located in the cafeteria and north entry way of Sulphur Springs high school.
- Set up hours are: Friday, October 22, 2021, 7:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- Arts & Crafts Show hours are:
- Friday, October 22, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 23, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Please stay until 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, if possible)
- This show is for handmade/hand-crafted items only – no commercially-made items or commercial businesses will be accepted.
- Arts & Crafts Show application forms are due October 11, 2021. or until spaces fill.
- A refund will be made if you cancel by October 12, 2021. (See remittance address on application form.)
- No questionable items may be sold (example: vulgar or suggestive pictures or words, etc.) This is a family event.
- You will need to provide your own tables, chairs, and display equipment.
- Each exhibitor is limited to one double space or two single spaces.
- If spaces remain after the deadline, exhibitor may request additional space.
- Electrical outlets are limited. We will do our best to accommodate your need, if indicated on your registration form. You must provide your own extension cords and tape to secure them to the floor.
- Covered outdoor spaces are available in a limited quantity. Others may wish to bring a canopy for the uncovered spaces.
- Those exhibiting for only one day will be assigned an outdoor space. Contact the Arts & Crafts coordinator for single day fee information.
- A confirmation letter, including directions to the facility, unloading, and parking information will be sent to exhibitors after receipt of registration and payment.
- The Fall Festival and the Arts & Crafts Committee shall not be held liable for any incident that might occur.
FOR ALL INQUIRIES, CONTACT
- Arts & Crafts Coordinator: Johanna Hicks 1200-B W. Houston St. P.O. Box 518 Sulphur Springs, TX 75483 903-885-3443/ firstname.lastname@example.org