As of 8 a.m. on September 1, 2021, the Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office completed the following: 275 non-emergency calls, 79 calls for service, 37 traffic stops and no inmate transports. They booked in 6 persons and released 2 persons.
- Landon Paul Shearer, 28, of Sulphur Springs, was booked in at 8:20 p.m. on August 31 for alleged public intoxication on Highway 19. Bond was not assessed.
- Chase Craig Hudson, 40, of Sulphur Springs, was booked in at 9 p.m. on August 31 for alleged possession of a schedule 1 controlled substance and alleged unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon at his home on Gena Drive. Bond was not assessed.
- Tranameth Delon Ford, 42, of Sulphur Springs, was arrested at 2:47 p.m. on August 31 on three charges of manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance , allegedly in connection with a Sulphur Springs Police Department Special Crimes investigation. Bond was set at $150,000.
- Cole Kidman Norfleet, 22, of Sulphur Springs, turned himself in at 9:10 p.m. on August 31 to Hopkins County Jail for an outstanding warrant for violation of probation. Bond was set at $5000.
- Un Hui Gathye, 62, of Texarkana, was booked in at 6:38 p.m. on August 31 for alleged possession of marijuana from 4 ounces to 5 pounds. Bond was not assessed.