Due to a sharp increase in Emergency Room visits as a result of the spike in COVID-19, please expect longer wait times than normal at your local CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital.
“Rest assured we are doing everything we can to provide high quality care in a timely manner,” CHRISTUS noted. “Thank you in advance for allowing us to provide for your healthcare needs, while extending grace to our staff.”
Upcoming COVID Vaccine Clinics:
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs will host a COVID Vaccine Clinic every Friday morning from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. in the main lobby of the hospital beginning July 23 through August 27.
The available vaccines include Moderna (2-doses, ages 18 and older), Pfizer (2-doses, ages 12 and older) and Johnson & Johnson (1-dose, ages 18 and older). Appointments are not required, but a parent/guardian must accompany anyone 17 and younger.
Carter Bloodcare Blood Drive
The Carter Bloodcare Bus will be parked in the front parking lot of our hospital in Sulphur Springs on Wednesday, August 18, 2021 from 9am until 2pm. Our local blood supply is at an all-time low creating a serious supply issue.
To sign up to give blood, or for questions, please call Yeon Mi Kim at 1-903-438-4380 or call/text Carter Bloodcare at 1-800-366-2834. All donors will receive a free t-shirt.
Please help preserve masks for our healthcare providers, and bring your own mask.
With COVID cases rapidly increasing in our community, the hospital requires all visitor to wear a mask while in the facility. There is no entry into the hospital without a mask. Visitors may wear a cloth or medical mask. Thank you for your continued support of the safety of our patients and associates.
Hospital Visitation Updates
Please note the following updated guidelines:
- Visitors must acquire masks themselves prior to entering our facility; cloth masks are acceptable. Masks must cover both the nose and the mouth. Visitors must remain masked during their time in the hospital.
- Emergency Department entrance open 24/7
- Main Entrance open 5am to 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Gift Shop open
- Visiting hours are 7am to 9pm
- Types of Visitors:
- COVID receiving aerosol treatments: via tele-visitation only;
- COVID not receiving aerosol treatments: 1 Essential support person at a time – Essential support person will be given a visible wrist band
- ICU/ER: 1 Essential support person only
- All other patients may have 1 Essential support person and 1 visitor (up to 2 persons in room at a time)
- Types of Visitors:
Bed count – 402 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
Bed count – 8 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – South Tyler
Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
Bed Count – 96 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
Bed count – 94 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital
Bed count – 96 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart – Tyler
Bed count – 51 – Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital
Press release via CHRISTUS Mother Frances