The regular meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
The following items will be discussed:
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the United States Flag, Texas Flag, and invocation.
3. Presentations, proclamations, and announcements.
(a) School Choice Week Proclamation
4. Manager’s report will include a status report of capital improvements,
wastewater treatment plant operations, accidents and claims for the month,
and a review of expenditures and revenues.
5. Discussion/action on a motion to approve the Consent Agenda.
6. Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1217 approving a 380 agreement for
property located at 306 South Moore.
7. Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1218 approving a 380 agreement for
property located at 222 Craig Street.
8. Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1219 approving a 380 agreement for
property located at 832 Alabama Street.
9. Discussion/action on a Community Facilities Contract with Joe Ardis for
property located at the corner of College and Lundy.
10. Discussion/action on approval of a plat request by Kenneth Dority for
property located at the corner of Fisher and Spence Streets.
11. Visitors and public forum.