The regular meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 2, 2020.
The following items will be discussed:
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the United States Flag, Texas Flag, and invocation.
3. Presentations, proclamations, and announcements.
4. Manager’s report will include a status report of capital improvements, wastewater treatment plant operations, accidents and claims for the month, and a review of expenditures and revenues.
5. Discussion/action on a motion to approve the Consent Agenda.
6. Discussion/action on a motion to approve Resolution NO. 1194 authorizing the City’s participation in the Office of Governor, Public Safety Office Criminal Justice Division Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding
7. Discussion/action on a motion to approve the purchase of a new sewer truck.
8. Discussion/action on a motion to approve Resolution NO. 1195 to select an architectural firm for the new Senior Citizens Building and authorizing the City Manager to execute said documents.
9. Discussion/action on approval of a fee schedule for the use of the City Council Chambers.
10. Discussion/action on Executive Session item.
11. Visitors and public forum.