Ten free online courses are being offered by the Paris Junior College Continuing Education Department, now through June 30.
The courses are available 24 hours a day and are self-paced. Students will have three months to complete the course. Starting July 1, the courses return to the regular price of $125.
To view the courses, go to www.ed2go.com/pariscc and type “free” in the search box that appears at the top of the page. The following courses will appear:
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Managing Customer Service
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Personal Finance
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Individual Excellence