CHRISTUS® Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs has updated their visitor policy. All visitors are now required to wear masks. Read the full updated policy below.
· (1) Entrance to hospital through Emergency Department 24/7
· (1) Visitor per patient
· Visitors must be between the ages of 16 years-old and 65-years old
· All visitors are screened at the door, including a temperature taken
· All associates are screened at each shift, including a temperature taken
· Visiting hours are 7am to 7pm (subject to change)
· **NEW effective 4/6/2020** ALL hospital visitors are required to wear a mask. Visitors should bring their own mask; homemade cloth masks are acceptable.