From the City of Sulphur Springs:
To ensure the health and safety of all residents and employees, the City of Sulphur Springs office facilities are closed to the general public until further notice. We will continue to be open to conduct business but will be prioritizing interactions to be conducted by phone or email at this time. Below are some ways that we will be conducting business until the situation improves:
1. Please call (903) 885-7541 in advance and speak with the necessary department to ensure how to complete your inquiry or request.
2. Online payments can be handled through www.sulphurspringstx.org
3. Utility payments can be conducted though the kiosk at the Utility Billing Office at 125 S. Davis Street for cash or credit card. Check or money order may be dropped into the night box in the parking lot. Night box is checked daily.
4. Business will be conducted by email/phone.
5. If in person interactions are absolutely necessary, we will schedule by appointment with necessary departments.
6. All deliveries shall be dropped off at the Utility Billing Office location at 125 South Davis Street during this time. Each Department will check the incoming mail several times a day to ensure timely delivery of services.