Christus Mother Frances Sulphur Springs has updated their visitor policy in response to COVID-19. You can find a full list of the updates below:
- Visitors must be 18 years or older.
- Visitation hours will be 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- An essential caregiver may be allowed to remain overnight with approval from the Charge Nurse.
- Visitors must complete the Visitor Screening Tool.
- Visitors must have a normal temperature.
- Patients and/or families should designate a point-person to communicate within the family about the patient’s status so as not to overwhelm our phone system.
- CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Hospital Security and Hospital Associates may limit patient visitation to protect our patients, physicians, and/or associates.
Main Lobby Entrance will be open 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with clinical staff posted
Emergency Department Entrance will be open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week with clinical staff posted