- What: Be Well, Live Well Healthy Aging series
- When: Mondays and Thursdays, May 6, 9, 13, and 16
- Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Where: Texas A&M AgriLife Extension – Hopkins County Office, 1200 W. Houston, Sulphur Springs
- No cost! If you can’t attend all four sessions, come when you can!
- Sessions include:
– Be Independent, Eat Well – learn about nutrients you need more of as you age, how to support cognition through food & more;
– Be Able, Read the Label – find out how to use the nutrition facts label as a tool to help you maintain a healthy eating pattern;
– Be Safe, Eat Safe – learn how to keep food safe while shopping, storing, and preparing; how to interpret dates on food packages
– Be Creative, Plan Meals – find solutions to eating along and learn how to plan meals for small households
– Be Fit, Move More – learn benefits of physical activity as you age, and how to include physical activity in your daily life
To sign up, please contact Johanna Hicks at the Hopkins County Extension Office, 903-885-3443. Each session will include recipe sampling.