CITY OF SULPHUR SPRINGS, TEXAS
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
MAY 1st, 2018 7:00 P.M.
The regular meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council will be held at 7:00p.m. on Tuesday, May1, 2018 in the Council Room at 201 North Davis Street. The following items will be discussed:
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States Flag, Texas Flag, and invocation.
- Presentations, proclamations, and announcements.
(A) National Hospital Week
(B) Motorcycle Safety & Awareness Month
- Manager’s report will include a status report of capital improvements, wastewater treatment plant operations, accidents and claims for the month.
- Discussion/action on Consent Agenda.
- Discussion/action on Public Hearing for second and final reading of Ordinance No. 2723 for a rezoning request by Mark Hill to rezone property located at 876 Camp Street, being further described as Lot 1-A of Block 24- 5 of the Williams Addition, from Light Commercial (LC) to Single Family Attached (SFA).
- Discussion/action on appointment of City Council Place 6.
- Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1149 finding that Oncor Delivery Company LLC’s application for approval of a distribution cost recovery factor pursuant to 16 Tex. Admin. Code §25.243 to increase distribution rates within the city should be denied; finding that the city’s reasonable rate case expenses shall be reimbursed by the Company; finding that the meeting at which this resolution is passed is open to the public as required by law; requiring notice of this resolution to the Company and legal counsel.
- Discussion/action on first reading of Ordinance No. 2724 for a request by the Hopkins County Hospital District to rezone Lots 3, 4, and 5 of Block 409-1 from Multi-Family (MF) to Professional Office (PO).
- Visitors and public forum.