Larry Spradlin and Bobby McDonald
Rules and Application as stated by the
Northeast Texas Livestock Association Scholarship Committee
- Applicant (only) must fill out this form completely and exactly as stated to establish a fair level of participation.
- Applicant must have participated in the NETLA Junior Market Show or NETLA Dairy Classic Show for at least two (2) years.
- Applicant must be a high school senior with a minimum 2.5 GPA, and ready to attend higher education courses the following fall semester.
- An official high school transcript must be attached to this application.
- Scholarship recipient must show proof of successful completion (minimum 2.5 GPA) of the fall semester to the NETLA board prior to receiving scholarship money.
- Deadline to submit proof of successful completion of the fall semester is February 1, 2019.
- Scholarship money will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient after providing proof of a successful completion of the fall semester.
- If for any reason recipient is unable to enroll and attend the fall semester of chosen school/institution the scholarship money will be forfeited.
- Scholarship awarded will be a minimum of $500.00.
- All applications are due no later than February 1, 2018 to:
NETLA – Scholarship Chairman John Vance
Sulphur Springs, Texas75483
Click the link below to download the application: