CITY OF SULPHUR SPRINGS, TEXAS
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
JANUARY 2, 2018
The regular meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council will be held at 7:00p.m. on Tuesday, January 2, 2018 in the Council Room at 201 North Davis Street. The following items will be discussed:
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States Flag, Texas Flag, and invocation.
- Presentations, proclamations, and announcements.
(a) Proclamation declaring April as Fair Housing Month
- Manager’s report will include a status report of capital improvements, wastewater treatment plant operations, accidents and claims for the month, and a review of expenditures and revenues.
- Discussion/action on Consent Agenda.
- Discussion/action on public hearing for second and final reading of Ordinance No. 2721, an ordinance authorizing the execution of that certain special warranty deed conveying certain property of the City of Sulphur Springs, Texas, to Billie Ruth Standbridge.
- Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1140, a resolution designating signatories for contractual documents and documents for requesting funds pertaining to the Texas Community Development Block Grant (TXCDBG), Contract Number 7217450.
- Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1141, a required resolution establishing all of other policies the city needs to establish as part of responsibilities in taking this grant.
- Discussion/action on bids and award of contract for paving for the Street Improvement Program (SIP).
- Visitors and public forum.