CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Recognized for National Excellence in Patient Care
With more 81 practice locations from Buffalo to Hope, Arkansas, CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic provides nationally-recognized care to patients across a across 41 counties.
SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX – Health care organizations today are tasked with constantly providing higher quality care at a lower cost. Every aspect of the patient experience must be approached with a passion for excellence and an eye toward efficiency and effectiveness. It’s not easy. That’s why receiving an Excellence in Patient Care Award –presented by Studer Group®, a Huron solution – is considered an honor in the industry.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic will be awarded that honor in August. Specifically, CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic organizations in Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Tyler are being recognized in the physician category for significant achievement across all Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CG CAHPS) survey composites during 2016.
Excellence in Patient Care Awards are presented annually to a select group of organizations from Studer Group’s partner base of hospitals, health systems, and physician organizations. To be eligible for an award, an organization must demonstrate outstanding performance and achievement in patient care, employee engagement or physician engagement.
“Along with providing world-class health care services and treatment, the physicians, advanced practice providers, nursing staff and everyone that is a part of the CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic team is dedicated to ensuring each and every patient has the best possible experience when they come through our doors,” said Scott Smith, MD, Senior Vice President of CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System and Institute Chief of Primary Care for CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic. “Our goal is to provide the very best in clinical care while ensuring that our patients feel valued, that their concerns are heard and that they are welcomed and understood. Our job is to provide medical care to our patients, but our Mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.”
The awards will be presented at the 15th annual What’s Right in Health Care® best practices conference, which will take place Aug. 1-3, 2017, in Chicago, Illinois. The conference attracts administrative and clinical healthcare professionals from the U.S., Canada, Australia, and beyond.
What’s Right in Health Care aims to improve healthcare for patients, physicians, and staff through peer-to-peer sharing of leading practices. Presenters will share the strategies and tactics contributing to their top results in areas such as patient safety, emergency department wait times, and employee satisfaction.
“CG CAHPS results are a good indicator not just of patient experience but also of clinical quality,” says Debbie Ritchie, president of Studer Group. “We applaud our award winners in this category as well as all the clinicians and their teams in healthcare systems, medical groups, and other organizations who are so clearly driven to provide excellent patient care. We’re grateful to work with so many passionate, purpose-driven people.”
“CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System is committed to providing the very best health care services to the people of Northeast Texas,” said Paul Harvey, MHA, President and Chief Executive Officer of CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –Sulphur Springs. “This award is a deserved recognition of the tireless work done across our System to improve our patients’ experience and a wonderful example of the commitment of our CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic leaders to our Mission to extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.”
See below for the complete list of CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System Recognitions:
- Highest Overall Patient Experience YTD (Large) – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –Tyler
- Highest Patient Experience (Small) – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –Winnsboro (Runner-up)
- Highest Patient Experience (Large) – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –Tyler (Runner-up)
- Most Improved Nurse Communication – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –SulphurSprings
- Highest ED Experience (Small) – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –Jacksonville
- Highest ED Experience (Large) – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –Tyler
- Most Improved ED Experience – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –Jacksonville (Runner-up)
- Highest Physician Domain (Small) – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –Jacksonville (tie)
- Most Improved Physician Domain (Small) – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –Jacksonville
- Emergency Department – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –Jacksonville
- Outpatient Services – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System Outpatient Services
- Inpatient – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –Winnsboro
- Inpatient – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –Jacksonville
- Inpatient – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital –Tyler