The regular meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 7, 2020.
Public link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8CxjG8pt3Cn8DDMgg0xr8g
The following items will be discussed:
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the United States Flag, Texas Flag, and invocation.
3. Presentations, proclamations, and announcements.
4. Manager’s report will include a status report of capital improvements, wastewater treatment plant operations, accidents and claims for the month, and a review of expenditures and revenues.
5. Discussion/action on a motion to approve the Consent Agenda.
6. Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1197 establishing a Facility Reservation and Use Policy and designating certain facilities as facilities available for private use.
7. Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1198 approving 2020 Texas Capital Fund Downtown Revitalization Program (TxCDBG) Administrative Services Selection.
8. Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1199 authorizing the establishment of a small business assistance program in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
9. Visitors and public forum.